• Google Adwords Campaign

     I have managed millions in monthly ad spend budgets, while working with small to Fortune 500 companies.                  


    Google Ads is the starting point for your potential customers when searching Google.  When a business has a great product or service with a poorly run campaign, a solution is needed to turn this around.


    That’s where I come in.


    I manage and optimize all aspects of accounts including:

    • Account structure
    • Demographic Optimization
    • Keyword research
    • Bid & position management
    • Geo-targeting
    • Dayparting & hour of day bidding
    • Negative keyword management
    • Ad copy testing
    • A/B Testing

    I also include a 1 on 1 meeting with this gig. In this meeting we can go over the campaigns, discuss my approach, and explain how I will produce you the best results/ROI possible.


    My clients will tell you how my expertise has been valuable. I have taken clients with 0 sales/leads and created profitable campaigns. Read My Fiver Reviews.


    This is the power of Google Ads in the right hands.


    Please message me before purchasing for a free consultation.



  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Inquarise, Regarding or any kind of Digital Marketing Services Cost? feel free to contact now.

    ADDRESS

    1346, Konabri, Gazipur, Dhaka

    EMAIL

    mdnayeemhossen250@mail.com
    freelancernayeem72@mail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +8801912715572

    MOBILE

    01912715572
    01940448798